In some instances you may wish to create an invoice for a single appointment. The quickest and easiest way to do this is use the "Quick Invoice" option. To access this:
- Go to "List" view
- Select the correct date from the mini cal or select "Go to Today":
- At the end of each appointment row you will see three dots. Click on the three dots for the appointment you wish to invoice and the following dialogue box will appear:
- Select "Quick Invoice"
- You will be taken direct to the invoice screen where only that appointment will show on the invoice:
Finishing completing your invoice as normal -> How do I create an Invoice?
- Once an appointment has been invoiced you will see this icon:
- If you click on this icon you will be taken back to the invoice screen where you can mark the invoice as "Paid" or as "Bad Debt"
- When you mark the invoice as "Paid" the icon will turn green, mark an invoice as "Bad Debt" and it will turn red.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.