In order for a client's appointment to be invoiced to an insurer via Healthcode their client record has to be linked to a Third Party, for example, Bupa or AXA.
To do this:
- Create a Third Party with the contact information for the particular insurer you are wishing to send the invoice to -> How do I add Third Parties?
- Go to the Patient Summary for your client
- Click "Select Third Party" under "Key Client Information"
- Select the Third Party you would like to link your client to from the list of your Third parties.
- If you have a lot of Third Parties on your account, you can filter this list to only show Insurers:
- Select "Save Changes"
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.