Pre-payment is a great way to reduce DNA's (if this is a problem for you) and to improve cashflow.
To start taking pre-payments when your clients book online you need to connect Stripe to WriteUpp. The following article explains how you do this:
NOTE: You will not be able to activate pre-payment in Online Booking unless you have connected Stripe to your WriteUpp account.
Once you have connected Stripe to WriteUpp please follow these steps:
- Login to the Online Booking Admin Area
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down the page to Payment section and slide the switch to the right so that it goes green, see below:
- Click on "Save & Publish"
- OPTIONAL - we would strongly recommend that you clearly display price information throughout the site so that your clients know exactly what they are going to be charged before they enter their payment details. To adjust price visibility throughout online booking please take a look at the article below:
How do I control price visibility in online booking?
- OPTIONAL - as a result of activating pre-payment you may wish to modify the Welcome Heading and Welcome Text on the homepage of online booking to let your clients know that they will need a credit/debit card to confirm their booking. To modify this text please take a look at the article below:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.