If you like to upload a digital copy of your paper notes to a patient file, we recommend the use of the app Cam Scanner.
To scan your paper notes and convert them into PDFs, simply follow the steps below:
- Download the Cam Scanner app on either the Google Play Store or the App Store
- Launch Cam Scanner and using the camera take a picture of the document you'd like to upload
- Specify the parameters of the piece of paper by dragging the dots, once you're happy click the tick at the bottom right-hand corner of the page
- CamScanner will now augment the image so that it appears as a scan rather than an image, you can also add any colour corrections to the image. Then once your happy click the tick in the bottom right-hand corner
- You can then click on your image and share it using the share button at the bottom of the page, you can specify whether you'd like the image to be a PDF or JPG. You can either send the file to your computer and upload it as an attachment within WriteUpp on your Desktop. If you're using the WriteUpp App you and upload the image to your patient file by clicking the attachment button and selecting the file from your phone gallery.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.