NOTE: If your site administrator has enabled two-factor authentication (2FA) on your site you will ONLY be able to use the mobile app if you are on the latest version (1.7.3 or greater) and if you have completed the set-up process on a desktop device.
Once you have set up 2FA it's very straightforward via the mobile app, as below:
- Enter your your username and password in the app as normal
- You will be taken to the following screen:
- Tap on the shortcut (shown above) to open the Google Authenticator app (or find it and open it as you would any other app)
- Find the entry for your WriteUpp account. It will look something like this, but with a different code:
- Enter the six digit code into app (in the field highlighted below) and click on "Verify"
- That's it!
Once you have completed this process your mobile phone will be "trusted" for 15 days. Thereafter, you will need to re-enter the six digit 2FA code.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.