A number of default settings have been put into place for your Diary view which determine the times you can see. To change these:
- Click on the menu at the top left of the page
- Select settings from the drop down menu
- Select the "My Settings" tab (this is the Default)
These are the settings that determine what you see in your Diary
- Diary Increments: Determines how many slots you see in your Diary, so if you set it to '15 Minute' increments, each hour in the diary would be spilt into 4 slots
- Default Diary View: Your Default View of the Diary - can be either a Day View, Week View or List View
- Show Saturday in Diary: Gives you a 7 day week view
- Show Whole Weekend in Diary: Gives you a 7 day week view
- The colour of your non-working hours and breaks
- The choice to have appointments shown in blocks of colour or with a coloured border
These are the hours that you wish to see Patients, and can differ from day to day
- Start: Allows you to pick a different start time to see Patients Monday - Sunday
- End: Allows you to pick a different end time to see Patients Monday - Sunday
- Available in select+book: Allows you to specify which dates are returned as available for select+book
This allows you to specify a recurring break or breaks across all working days. To do this:
- Click "+ Add Break"
- Enter a Name
- Enter a Start and End time for the Break
- Click "Save Break"
- Your Break will now be saved
Once you have made any changes to his configuration, click "Save" at the bottom of the page and your Diary view will be changed
NOTE: These setting are personal, so if you have multiple users of WriteUpp, they may have a different configuration
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.