To write Notes for a Patient or Client:
- Ensure that the patient is the Active Patient at that their name appears in the top right-hand corner
- Click on the "Create" button and select "Note"
- Enter some notes for the patient - you can format these using the editor, insert images and hyperlinks etc.
- Select a keyword from the drop-down list i.e. "Clinical" or "Admin"
- Click "Save"
- You will be dropped into the Patient Summary where you will be able to view your note in the Recent Activity stream or in the Notes tab
- If you realise when you have started writing a note that you have the wrong active patient, don't panic! Just click on the switch icon Any notes that you have written will be transferred over to your new active patient. Please note, if you have already saved the note, you will not be able to use the switch function.
Switch & Dynamic Content
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.