To Attach a File:
- Click on the "Create" button and select "Attachment"
- Click on "Select a File to Upload" and select a file from your computer
- Your file will then begin to upload, as shown below
- Once the upload is finished, enter a Description for the Attachment (optional)
- Select a Keyword i.e. "Letter" or "Scan". You can amend or add more keywords - find out more here
- Click "Save"
- You will be dropped back into the Patient Summary where you will be able to view your file in the Recent Activity Stream or the Attachments tab
If the file you wish to upload is larger than 4.10 MB, you will see the following dialogue shown below:
NOTE: This uploader supports a variety of file formats including PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, CSV, JPEG, PNG. Some older file formats (i.e. BMP) may not be supported.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.