To complete an Assessment for a patient:
- Ensure that the patient is the Active Patient and that their name appears in the top right hand corner
- Click on the "Create" button and select "Assessment"
- You will be taken to "Favourite Assessments" where you can choose the assessment that you wish to use.
If you haven't favourited any assessments yet click here to find out how
- Complete the Assessment and be sure to save it when you are finished.
- Having clicked on "save" you will be taken to the Patient Summary where you will be able to view your Assessment in the Recent Activity stream or in the Assessments tab
- If you realise when you have already started writing an assessment that you have the wrong active patient, don't panic! Just select the 'Switch' icon and search for an existing record. Your assessment will then be linked to your new active patient when it is saved. Please note, if you have saved the assessment before you realise the mistake you will not be able to use the 'Switch' function.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.