You have been directed to this article because PayPal was unable to secure payment for your WriteUpp Subscription (after two failed attempts)
You may recall from the previous article that we sent you that when you subscribe for WriteUpp we set up a payment profile for you within PayPal.
This payment profile consists of:
- an amount
- a payment day (on which recurring payments will be taken)
- a Profile ID
Unfortunately, if there are two consecutive failed attempts to secure payment PayPal cancels this profile and we need to create a new one. To do this and to avoid any possible interruption to your service we suggest you take the following steps:
- Check that your PayPal account is set up correctly
- Make sure that the payment mechanism associated with your PayPal account is set up correctly, in particular you should check to see if:
- Your card details are correct or have changed
- Your current card linked to PayPal has expired
- You card has been barred or blocked by your bank due to suspected fraudulent activity on your account as a result of theft etc.
- There is a mis-match between new/existing card and new/existing address
- There is a mis-match between profile phone number and your business phone number
- There are sufficient funds to make the payment
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.