Administrators of the system have the ability to delete Patients, and this will remove all of their records from your system, including all Patient Demographics, Notes, Assessments, Appointments, Tasks, Invoices, Documents and Attachments. Please ensure that you think carefully before deleting Patients.
To Delete a Patient:
- First ensure that your Active Patient is the patient that you want to delete from WriteUpp
- Click on menu top-left and select "Tools" (NOTE: This option is available to Administrators only)
- On the Tools page, select "Delete Patient", and you will be presented with the Patient's details.
- If you are sure you want to delete the Patient, click the "Delete" button and depending on your browser you will see a dialogue asking if you are sure that you want to delete the record.
- Click "Ok", and you will be redirected to the Diary, and the patient's record will be permanently deleted
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.