If you have already saved the note, do the following
- Go to the Patient Summary for Pt 1, click on the Notes tab and find the note that you want to delete.
- Copy the text (so that you can paste it into a new Note for Pt 2)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the dustbin (bottom right)
- Go to Pt 2's record and click on +Create Note
- Paste in the text you just copied and click "Save"
Alternatively, if you have realised your mistake before you have saved the note, use the 'Switch' function to change the Active Patient. Your note will be transferred over to the patient that you have now selected. Please note: Once the note has been saved, the 'Switch' function will no longer be available and you will have to follow Steps 1-5
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.