If you write up your notes in a standard format (e.g. SOAP) you can create a Note Template so that you don’t have to keep re-typing the same information. To set up Notes Templates:
- Click on the "Create" button and select "Note"
- Click on the "Manage Templates" link and you will be taken to the Note Templates page
(NOTE: If the Confirm Navigation dialogue appears, click "Leave this page")
- Click on the "Add New Template" button and you will be taken to the Add Note Template screen
- Give the Template a Name
- Type any text into the editor, and use any formatting options you wish
- Once you are finished, click "Save Template"
This Template is now saved for future use, and you will be taken back to the Notes Templates page. You can click on the "Preview" link, and the Template will appear in the box above. You can also click "Edit" at any time to modify your Template.
To use this Template in a Note:
- Click on the "Back to Note" link
- From the Select Template drop-down, pick your Template, and it will appear in the editor below
- Finish your Notes as normal, and click Save
You can create as many Templates as you like, and these will be usable for all users within your WriteUpp site.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.