If you have existing Patient Data to import into WriteUpp, you can use our Data Import Tool to assist you in this. Please note: Data Imports are for batch import of a large number of records (more than 100). This is a free one-time import for paying subscribers and cannot used for batch updating records on an ongoing basis.
To do this:
- Click on the menu in the top-lefthand corner of the screen and select Tools
- Click on the Tools and then Data Import (only available to Subscribers)
- Click on the "Download Import Template" button, and the template will be downloaded in a Microsoft Excel (.xls) format (example attached)
- Copy and paste your data into the template without modifying the structure/format of the template
- Once you have filled out the template, revisit the Data Import page, and click on "Attach Your Data"
- Once the template is attached, click the "Submit" button, and the data will transmitted to us
- We will then import your data into your secure instance of WriteUpp.
Note: You must not alter the format of the data import spreadsheet. Modified spreadsheets will not be imported.
Can you import Notes, Appointment History, Invoices etc?
Unfortunately not. Every system has different ways of handling this information and consequently it would be very difficult to ensure the integrity of the imported data.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.