To create an Invoice for a Patient:
- Click on the "Create" button and select Invoice
- You will see a list of Appointments that you have not yet invoiced for that Patient, so tick the ones you want to include (The List of appointments will relate to your Active Patient. The Active Patient can be changed using the 'Switch' Function )
- Optional - Update the statuses of any of the appointments listed that are not at "end statuses" i.e. Appointment Complete, DNA, UTA etc. Changes made here will be reflected in the Diary and Clinic List.
- Include any expenses that you have previously logged for the client (if any)
- Add any extra expenses that you wish to include on the Invoice by clicking on the Add Expense button (if any)
- Once you are satisfied with the Appointments Expenses, click on the "Generate Invoice" button
- Modify any information on the Invoice Details page, including: Invoice Number, Reference, Invoice Date, Patient Details, Invoice To Details, Descriptions and Price
- From the "Payable by" drop-down list, select either:
- Patient: This will automatically input the Patients Details
- Other: Will allow you to input the details in free text
- Third Parties: If any Third Parties have been added to the Patient Record, you will be able to select these here
- Once you are complete, click on the Save Invoice button
- You will then be taken to the finalised Invoice page, were you can print it, email it and/or mark the Invoice as Paid
- You can also create a "Quick Invoice" for a single appointment from "List" View
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.