To Unsubscribe or Cancel your account is very straightforward.
Please Note: Once you have unsubscribed you will be able to access WriteUpp until midnight on the day before your next bill is due. Thereafter you will be unable to access WriteUpp or any of the data in your account.
To unsubscribe follow these steps:
- Go to Settings -> Account. Note, you will need to be a site Administrator to do this.
- Click on the "Account Details"
- Click on the "Unsubscribe from WriteUpp" link highlighted below:
- We value your data so before you close your account we provide you with a summary of the data that you hold in WriteUpp. Below is an example of what you will see. If you are happy to proceed please take a few seconds to let us know why you are unsubscribing and then click on "Yes, Cancel My subscription"
- When the process is complete you will taken to the screen below which confirms that you have unsubscribed from WriteUpp.
- Once you have unsubscribed you may wish to export your data from the system. You can do this by following the steps in this article -> How do I export data out of WriteUpp. You will be able to export your data until midnight on the day before your next bill is due.
Note: If you do not unsubscribe in this way you will not terminate your agreement to use WriteUpp and may be liable to further charges.
If you are playing by direct debit please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your subscription. Alternatively, just cancel your direct debit (Ref: WRITEUPPSUBS) with your bank.
How do I export data out of WriteUpp
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.