All you need to do is the following:
- Log in to your instance of WriteUpp. If you can't remember the URL of your secure instance of WriteUpp email email@example.com. If you can't remember your password, just click on "Forgotten Password" on the login screen.
- When you login if your trial has expired you will automatically be taken to the screen below. If your trial hasn't yet expired just click on the menu at the top left of the screen and then click on "Subscribe Now" which will also take you to the page below.
- Use the drop-down to specify how many users you require
- Decide if you require any add-ons (like Online Booking)
- Click on "Subscribe Now"
- Complete the PayPal payment process
Once you have done this your subscription will be set up and you will be able to invite as many users as you have subscribed for.
To invite users to your site go to "Settings" and select the "Users" tab and click on "Invite New User". Enter the contact details of the users that you want to invite and whether or not you want them to be regular users or administrators.
There's no price difference it just determines what these users will able to configure when they use WriteUpp.
A "User" has the ability to change the "My Settings" tab in Settings.
An "Administrator" has the ability to see/change the other tabs in Settings.
Note: There are no other differences between the rights of a User and Administrator.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.