In WriteUpp, Administrators have the ability to create their own custom Document Templates. In order to do this:
- Go to Settings->Documents
- Click on the "Create New Template" button at the bottom of the page and you will be taken to the "Document Template Builder"
- Enter a Name and a Description for the Template
- Enter the details of the document in the editor
- Select any variables that you wish to insert into the document by clicking on the <> icon in the editor. These will be automatically populated with the client's details when you use the template
- Once you are finished, click Save
This template can now be selected from the Document Gallery.
How do I create a letter or document?
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.