To add an Appointment Type:
- Go to Settings -> Scheduling
- Expand the Appointment Types section (this should already be done for you)
- Click the "Create New Appointment Type" button
- Give the Appointment Type a Name
- From the Type drop-down list, select whether it is a Patient Appointment (i.e. Consultation), a Non-patient Appointment (i.e. Meeting) or both
- Enter a default Duration in minutes (this will determine the length in the Diary)
- Enter a Standard Charge (this will pull through onto Invoices)
- Specify which clinicians offer the treatment from the "Resources" checkbox
- Once you are complete, click "Save"
How do I add an Appointment Status?
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.