To add a new Appointment Status:
- Go to Settings -> Scheduling and expand scroll down and open the Appointment Statuses section at the bottom of the page
- Click the "Create New Appointment Status" button
- Give the Appointment Status a name
- Select a colour from the drop down
- State if this is the Default status (the default status given when Appointments are booked) - there can only be one default status
- State if it means the patient is attending
- State if it is an end status i.e. Complete or Not Attending
- Click Save at the bottom of the article
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.