Sometimes you need to open a pre-existing read-only assessment. You may wish to do this if:
- Another member of staff needs to append something to the assessment
- Another member of staff needs to approve an assessment
- You want to record the same measure/score on multiple occasions over time
Note: To be clear, this doesn't impact the integrity of the original assessment. Instead it creates a new editable version of the assessment that contains all of the data in the original assessment.
To create a new version of a read-only assessment do the following:
- Select the patient
- Go to the patient Summary and click on the Assessments tab
- Find the "read only" assessment that you want to create a new version from and click on it.
- You will now see the assessment in read-only form
- In the toolbar at the bottom of the screen click on the icon indicated below
- This will create a new version of the assessment whilst retaining all of the data that was entered previously
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.