Yes, but what we can import is limited. We can only import basic patient demographic data, as follows:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Address 3
- DOB (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Email Address
This data has to be loaded into an import file which can be downloaded from within WriteUpp (an example is attached). Once you have populated the file with data from your existing system you just need to upload it in WriteUpp and we will take care of loading it into your site.
- Click on the menu in the top-left hand corner of the screen and select Tools
- Then click on Data Import (only available to Subscribers) and you will be taken to the following screen
- Click on the "Download Import Template" button, and the template will be downloaded in a Microsoft Excel (.xls) format (example attached)
- Copy and paste your data into the template without modifying the structure/format of the template
- Once you have filled out the template, revisit the Data Import page, and click on "Attach Your Data"
- Once the template is attached, click the "Submit" button, and the data will be transmitted to us
- We will then import your data into your secure instance of WriteUpp.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.