To reduce your DNA rates you need to measure them. This brief article explains what you need to do:
- Create a a new appointment status called something like "DNA"
- Record DNA's as and when they occur by setting the appt status to "DNA" instead of "complete"
- To see the data go to Business Views (eye icon)->Activity
- Select the date range that you want to measure - I would suggest doing it monthly perhaps using a WriteUpp task to remind you
- Export the activity into Excel or just eyeball those appts that have status "DNA" to get a feel for your DNA rate
- If you export into Excel you can then use the countif function (in Excel) on the status column and divide the total count of DNA's by the total number of appts to get a DNA % - the attached spreadsheet shows the formulas you need to use in Excel
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.