The WriteUpp mobile app is the perfect place to log patient-related expenses that you incur when you're out and about, say on home visits.
To log an expense:
- Select an active patient
- Tap on the burger menu (three horizontal lines at the top left)
- Click on "Expense", see below:
- Choose a pre-defined expense item, such as Mileage, from the "Use A Saved Template" drop-down, see below:
- You will see the unit price information of the item (In this case 40p/mile) pre-populated. Then all you have to do is enter the quantity (in this case 100 miles) and the price will calculated automatically for you.
- When you're done just click "Save"
- When you next raise an invoice (WriteUpp Desktop) the expense will be listed so that it can be included on the invoice.
Note: You can define expense items in the WriteUpp mobile app when you log an expense but you cannot amend/delete expense items. This must be done in WriteUpp desktop.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.