To create a credit note take the following steps:
- Select the client that you wish to create the credit note for
- Click on +Create->Invoice
- Click on "Add Expense" and enter the details of the credit, an example is shown below
- Then click on the green "Save" button
- Be sure to de-select any appointments or pre-logged expenses that are listed
- Click on "Generate Invoice"
- Check the details and click on "Save Invoice"
- Then print or email the credit note and as soon as you have paid it "Mark as Paid"
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.