As a commercial business we need to paid for the services that we provide. Like you we have overheads to cover and staff to pay. We have no desire to disrupt your business so if you're reading this article we will have given you a number of opportunities to sort out payment. Unfortunately, as we've not heard back from you we have regrettably had to block your account.
To unblock your account follow these steps:
- Check that your PayPal account is set up correctly
- Make sure that the payment mechanism associated with your PayPal account is set up correctly, in particular you should check to see if:
- Your card details are correct or have changed
- Your current card linked to PayPal has expired
- Your card has been barred or blocked by your bank due to suspected fraudulent activity on your account as a result of theft etc.
- There is a mis-match between new/existing card and new/existing address
- There is a mis-match between profile phone number and your business phone number
- There are sufficient funds to make the payment
This process will cancel your previous PayPal profile which we are unable to take payment from and create a new one using your updated payment details.
Please Note: At this stage simply updating your card details in PayPal will not resolve the issue. You also need to complete steps 3-7 above
IMPORTANT: If we don't hear from you within 14 days your client data will be erased and your account will be closed.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.