Note: This documentation is for reference only. Healthcode is now operational. If you wish to activate Healthcode please drop us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you attempt to submit an invoice via Healthcode you MUST complete the Healthcode set up process, documented here. If you don't, none of the features referred to in this article will be available.
If you have successfully completed the Healthcode set-up then submitting an invoice via Healthcode is very straightforward, as follows:
- Create your invoice as normal. If you are unsure how to do this click here or you can watch a quick video guide here
- When you have created your invoice you will see a page like this:
Click on the button highlighted above, it looks like this:
- This will take you through to the "Healthcode Link" screen where you will need to complete any mandatory information that is required as part of a submission to Healthcode. You will know what information is missing (if any) because it will be indicated at the top of the screen
and the fields where information is missing will be highlighted red
Of these fields all of them should be pretty self-explanatory with the possible exception of "Specialist". This refers to the Controlling Specialist in charge of the patient, which in many cases will be you. If it is you should enter your Provider number in this field. If the treatment is GP referred there are three possible options: Physiotherapy, Radiology & Pathology. If the treatment is under the control of another specialist you should enter their provider number.
- Once you have completed the missing information click on "Save Changes"
- This will do two things:
- Check that you have supplied all the required information for a Healthcode submission
- Save any information that you have added back to the Patient or Insurer's details so that you don't have to enter it again.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.