If you'd like to integrate your WriteUpp calendar with either your iCal or Google Calendar, you have the option of having either your patient/client's full name displayed (PII - Patient Identifiable Information) or their WUID. To switch from PII to WUID, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings and open the General section
- Under "What do you call your customers" you can specify from the drop down what is shown in the iCal feed. Select "WUID (Non PII)"
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of the page
- Go to My Settings and copy your calendar feed link
- Remove your previous WriteUpp calendar link from either you iCal or Google Calendar
- Follow the steps in the below articles to add your new calendar feed link
How do I sync my diary with Google Calendar?
How do I sync my diary with iCal?
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.