In WriteUpp you can send outbound emails via the internal email service in WriteUpp or you can send them via your own email server(s).
If you use the internal email service in WriteUpp:
- there’s no set-up or technical knowledge required
- your messages are encrypted in flight via SSL
- your messages benefit from enhanced deliverability so there’s less chance of them ending up in spam or junk folders
- your messages will appear From: “Your Practice Name” so that your clients know who they have come from
- you’ll never miss a reply as the “reply-to” email address specified in your outbound messages will be the practice email specified in Settings->Organisation
When you use the internal email service in WriteUpp messages will appear in the recipients inbox “From” whatever name you have specified in Settings->Organisation:
and replies to your outbound messages will be routed through to your practice email address, also specified in Settings->Organisation.
If you want see how it works and what your clients will receive in their inbox we'd suggest sending a message to yourself (ideally to a different email address to the one specified in Settings->Organisation)
Please also note that replies to your outbound messages are not added to the Messages tab of the Patient Summary.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.