If your appointment prices in online booking are different to the prices you have set within Settings -> Scheduling, you probably have a VAT rate set in WriteUpp which is being pulled into online booking.
It's an easy fix though, if you don't charge any VAT you just need to change the VAT rate to 0% within Settings -> Invoice.
To do this:
1. Go to Main Menu -> Settings and chose the Invoice tab:
2. Click on Edit under VAT rates:
3. Click on 0%, which is one of the pre-defined VAT rates included in WriteUpp:
4. Tick the two checkboxes for Appointments and Expenses:
5. Then Save:
6. 0% will then be noted as default for both appointment and expenses:
VAT will then not be added to the cost of your appointments as they are displayed within online booking.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.