If you know that an invoice is going to be split between multiple parties upon its creation you can pre-define this when creating it:
- Create the invoice - How do I create an Invoice?
- Select "Part Pay"
- Select "Add Payment"
- Select who you wish to define a payment for from the dropdown in the part payment modal (these will be pulled from the 3rd Parties and NOK specified in the patient summary):
- Define the amount that the specific party will be due to pay
- Leave Payment Date & Payment type blank (unless it has been pre-paid) and select "Save"
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add another payor
- Your invoice will look like this after multiple part payments have been added:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.